1st Dan Judo, 1st Kyu Goshin Jitsu
TJK Sensei, TJK and Bushido Bristol Kingswood Sensei
07976 787385 email@example.com
I started Ju-Jitsu in 1993 training under Sensei Bob Bridges at Bushido Bristol, and quickly progressed through the grading syllabus upto 3rd Kyu.
In Sep 1994 I had an accident that resulted in extensive trauma to my chest which took over a year to recover from. When I returned I trained intermittently until I left to go to university in Manchester in June1997.
I returned to training in 2003 when my eldest son was able to start Judo, but due to the long absence had to start from the beginning again.
In 2004 I began training in Aikido under Sensei MacDowel of Kobayashi Dojos Tokyo. Again I left training for a while in 2005 whilst I completed an MSc at Bristol Veterinary School. Since then I have become interested in Judo and achieved my Shodan in 2010.
I have competed in 2 regional competitions and won 2 bronze medals.
Health & Safety Qualifications:
• NVQ 2 Risk Assessment
• NVQ 2 COSHH Assessment
• CIEH Basic Certificate in Health & Safety.
• IOSH Managing Safely Level 3
NVQ 3 Training & Development:
– Identify individual learning needs
– Design training and development sessions
– Prepare and develop resources to support learning
– Create a climate conducive to learning
– Facilitate learning in groups through presentation and activities
– Facilitate learning through demonstration and instruction
– Facilitate individual learning through coaching
– Assess candidate performance
– Evaluate training and development sessions
– Evaluate and develop own practice
Wesport: Multiskills inclusion.
Wesport: Safeguarding & protecting Children (Aug 2009)
Instructor’s Insurance TL Risk Solutions Martial Guard Instructor Indemnity. BBK association and member to member insurance